
The Cure – Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me (Deluxe Edition) (2CD) (2006)
Alternative Rock | MP3 | 320 Kbps | 2CD | 365.3 Mb
CD1: The Original Album
01. The Kiss
02. Catch
03. Torture
04. If Only Tonight We Could Sleep
05. Why Can’t I Be You?
06. How Beautiful You Are…
07. The Snakepit
08. Hey You! - Saxophone — Andrew Brennen
09. Just Like Heaven
10. All I Want
11. Hot Hot Hot!!!
12. One More Time
13. Like Cockatoos
14. Icing Sugar - Saxophone — Andrew Brennen
15. The Perfect Girl
16. A Thousand Hours
17. Shiver And Shake
18. Fight
CD2: Rarities 1986-1987
01. The Kiss
02. The Perfect Girl
03. Like Cockatoos
04. All I Want
05. Hot Hot Hot!!!
06. Shiver And Shake
07. If Only Tonight We Could Sleep
08. Just Like Heaven
09. Hey You!
10. A Thousand Hours
11. Icing Sugar
12. One More Time
13. How Beautiful You Are
14. The Snakepit
15. Catch
16. Torture
17. Fight
18. Why Can’t I Be You?
Download File
0 comments:
Post a Comment